Mermaid Gaming: Nerdy Visit

Mermaid Gaming Nerdy Coffee

Work appears to have eaten all my writing spoons this week. So, here are some pics of our Nerdy session this week.

Photosynthesis

Photosynthesis


Fluxx

Fluxx


Munchkin

Munchkin


Munchkin was definitely my favourite game this session. Drawing the floating nose monster card made me giggle like a child. It is likely I shall be acquiring a copy of this at some point!

Nerdy is a board gae cafe in Shrewsbury and it deserves all the love. If you're looking for something different to do in Shrewsbury, I cannot recommend them enough. Recommend booking though - gets verry busy!

I was with my good friends from the North Shropshire Board Game Group, we play regularly online on Thursday with BGA too.

Landlocked Mermaid social banner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line