Sharks at 7 & 3/4s: Sharkenstein

Meet my little brother Dylan:





He is seven and three quarters, though he'll tell you he's already eight. He is just as crazy about sharks as I am, if not crazier. He can name at least fifty species of shark, just off the top of his head. He can tell you the bite force of several sharks. He is even writing a "Word Documentary" about sharks. (His phrase, not mine.)

Because of this, I decided he'd fit in perfectly at my blog. He's a little strange and talks through clenched teeth sometimes (no, I'm not sure why!), but he is a sweetie with a mind full of sharks.

So here is the first episode of Sharks at 7 & 3/4! It's inspired by the B-Movie Sharkenstein, and well, I'll let Dylan do the talking.

Filmed by Mash - she's the watch buzzing half way through!

(In case you hadn't noticed, I have a YouTube now! I would say check it out, but it is literally this video. But there will be more to come and it will be your number one source for all things Sharks at 7 & 3/4.)

A couple notes:
1) I claim Hammerheads eat plaice. I was just trying to think of a flat fish, they definitely are not tropical enough to live in the same waters as Hammerheads. They eat rays from the sea bed. The brain goes to weird pla(i)ces under pressure.
2) No I can't pronounce Ampullae of Lorenzini.
3) Basking sharks eat plankton, not krill. Again, I was thinking of small things. (Aka, I am an idiot.)

I hope you enjoyed, and keep an eye out for the next Sharks at 7 & 3/4s where we will be playing shark themed Bananagrams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line