Favourite Festive Songs

These last couple days I have been busy doing the final bits of making and assembling gifts, ready to deliver over the coming days. While I would love to tell you all what I have made and how, it will have to wait until the new year. Don't want to ruin the surprise for the family and friends who read.

However,  I have been blaring the Christmas tunes and thought we could have some festive fun. I know it's not exactly aquatic themed, but 'tis the season and whatnot!

My favourite Christmas songs are...

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee




Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens


You're A Mean One, Mr Grinch - The Grinch (2000)


Baby Shark Christmas Lights


What are your favourites?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line