What Would You Like to See?

Banner with the title "What Would You Like to See?" and a polariod with the game "The Depths of this Forest"

If it hasn't been abundantly clear already, I have been struggling with blog inspo recently. Getting back into the habit of writing is very difficult when you open blogspot, stare at your new post page, and just hear griding gears.

Realistically, I would like to venture more just being about my life and lifestyle, rather than strictly an environmental blog. I will still talk about the environmental stuff - currently testing out some new eco-deodorants! - and I like the new direction MCotM is taking with Chum and Bruce. But I would also like to talk more about gaming and the other interests in my life. Thanks to Kickstarter, I have loads of farming and water themed board games on the way which I am incredibly excited to share.

So, this is a bit of a "What would you like to see from this Mermaid?!" post. This is a "please inspire me because I cannot inspire myself!!" post.

Hit me with your ideas and suggestions!

Social Media banner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line