Happy Hallowe'en!!

Happy Hallowe'en!!

Today's blog is going to be short, sweet and full of pictures - I have worn myself out with all my Hallowe'en prep. I've had some great fun today, including an interlude at my mum's house to decorate spooky gingerbreadmen with my favourite shark experts. I've been melting chocolate, making spooky chocs with jelly surprises, sewing my plastic pollution outfit, pumpkin carving... all things Hallowe'eny!

It's been almost plastic free, the chocolate came wrapped in plastic and the sweets had some plastic packaging. But all things considered, that is still drastically less than if I'd have just bought some Haribo mini bags. And mine is now in spooky shapes. I have definitely learned from my experience and plan to use it next year. It's mostly don't leave it all until the day before, as I ran out of time to do the gingerbread house - but hey! Christmas is coming.

Anyway, I am done rambling. Here is a photo journey of my day.

Start the day going full goth.

The inflatible aquarium is where most of the decs went.

Getting the moulds and music ready.
 
Melting the chocolate.

Pouring into the moulds! Some jellies already in, others added after.

Sewing on my trash.

At my mum's. The kid's pumpkins - I'll let you guess whose is who's.

My gingerbread mermaid.

The spooky collection

Modelling the Great Pacfic Garbage Patch cardigan.

Complete with carrier bag wings.

Admiring the choccies!

Seriously admiring.

Those are gummy brains peaking out.

Making cinnamon popcorn.

Trick or Treat bags, ready and assembled.

Pumpkin carving time!

Can you guess what it is yet?

All ready for tomorrow.

The more natural side to the decorations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line