Introducing... Shark Experts!

This weekend we celebrated all the birthdays, maybe a little too much as original plans had to change due to over-tired party people. So this post was originally going to be a fun video of us making fools of ourselves at the Crocky Trail. However, we ended up not going so maybe another video. We did have some fun playing frisbee at the local cricket ground.

Getting ready to throw.


Running to fetch the frisbee.


Thumbs up from Addy.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce the new and improved Sharks @ 7 & 3/4. The kids thought it was high time the name changed, especially as Dylan is nine now! (Jeez, that makes me feel old.) So starting next month, the kids and I will be bringing you...


SHARK EXPERTS!



Each month, I will give the kids a mission. It will be their task to complete the mission and film their efforts. I will put together what they find and share it here, a lot like the last few videos on Sharks @ 7 & 3/4. The kids always did film better footage than me! Some missions will be research, some will be activities, and all will hopefully be fun. I'm looking forward to seeing what the kids make of my missions.

All the old episodes of Sharks @ 7 & 3/4 are still available over at YouTube. And Shark Experts will be starting August 6th!






 Do you have any shark-y missions you'd like to see the kids do? Leave your suggestions below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line