Update

Hello everyone!

I apologise about my recent absence and the rather abrupt instagram explanation I offered. I have been really struggling over the last couple months with my mental health and the whole thing got a little overwhelming. But I am taking steps to combat that and reclaim my life. Starting with here. I have missed bringing you marine themed content and sustainable living ideas!

I am going to ease myself back in with a reduced posting schedule, updating once a week with my more popular segments. Fingers crossed I will pull myself together enough to come back on Friday with Marine Creature of the Month!

So, to breathe a little bit of new life and excitement into this blog, I have started an associated Tumblr! Check it out over here. I'll be sharing links to posts and reblogging interesting marine themed content. Yes, it will mostly be cute animal pictures. And probably mermaids. 

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone who has read in the past and will read in the future.

See you Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line