Podcast Episode Five: 26 Baby Bunnies!




Welcome to episode five! Today we talk sea bunnies, reusable pads, Jaws, and recycling hacks. This episode is the mid point in what I'm hoping will be a ten episode series so I thought it'd be a good time to get some feedback. There will be a survey at the bottom of the post and, if you feel that way inclined, you can send me your answers to all my usual contacts.


As promised, here are some more images of the delightful sea bunny!






Survey

1. What are you enjoying about the podcast?
2. Is there anything which you are not enjoying?
3. What can I do to improve the podcast?
4. Are there any segments you would like to see in the future?
5. Are there any existing segments which I need to change/remove?


Thank you everyone who has listened so far! I will be taking a mid-season break so I can take on the feedback and make any necessary changes. Plus, I should really figure out Spotify - I am running out of space on SoundCloud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line