Sharks @ 7 & 3/4... Almost

So according to my new super duper organised schedule, today's blog is supposed to be the new episode of Sharks @ 7 & 3/4. If you haven't already guessed... it's not. Between my terrible filming skills, feeling overwhelmed and a severe lack of time, I haven't got enough to produce a full episode which I am 100% happy with. Which is a shame, the kids came out with some golden stuff and drew some lovely pictures.

To rectify this, I am going to refilm. (Mum, I need to borrow the kids again!) I am going to coerce someone into being a cameraman for me. (I cannot host and film at the same time, not with my little Flip.) And I am going to bring you the proper episode for Sharks @ 7 & 3/4: British Sharks, next month. Apologies if you were super excited for this, but trust me, I literally broke every filming rule I learned about at University. Every last one.

Instead, I am going to whet your appetite with the little bits which I did like. It is mostly the kids' artwork. As you'll see, they are beautiful.

I promise next time you'll get to hear the facts too. Just bear with me. Bare with me? Bear? Life is too difficult!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line