Sharks @ 7 & 3/4: Sharknanagrams

This post has been a long time coming as I started filming it before going to Italy - in May! I hope you enjoy what we finally came up with. It was fun to film - a lot of chaos, laundry and background cooking noise. But that is the way this mermaid grew up!

Let me tell you a little about Bananagrams. It is a letter game, a little like Scrabble, where you have letter tiles and you need to make conjoining words. There isn't a designated board, meaning you can re-arrange as many times as you need. Each player is given 12 tiles and the remaining tiles are face down in the centre, which have to all eventually be put into play. When they run out of their immediate tiles, the player yells PEEL and everyone takes a tile. A player can opt to DUMP a difficult tile and pick up three. Once all the tiles are in play, the player who runs out first yells BANANAGRAMS and wins! (And if you are me, you get your words checked by your sisters because they don't trust I can spell, for good reason.)

This is how we originally played, but it proved to be a little difficult, despite Dylan getting some really good words. So we tweaked it, as I explain in the video.

Dylan's board
My board




So without further waffle, enjoy Sharks @ 7 3/4 episode two - Sharknanagrams!



As an end note, I would apologise for Addy's filming, but her clips are better than mine! Putting my media degree to good use here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line