Sharks @ 7 & 3/4: Colouring

I had every intention of this being a proper Sharks @ 7 & 3/4 video. However, our sister got married this weekend, so all planning went out the window because I was partying all weekend long. The best kind of party. 

Instead, I let the kids loose on my shark colouring book!

All the colours

They seemed to enjoy it. 

Co-operating and everything!

Getting creative

Dylan coloured quicker than Addy, so he started to draw some extras. Naturally, Addy did too. But they are the cutest pictures. And yes, there is blood dripping from the mouth of Addy's shark.

The finished thing. Almost, it gains a few more jellies.

Addy's was inspired by Elmer the Elephant. Dylan never specified what inspired his. 

Sea Turtle and fish.

Jellyfish.

These were a specific jellyfish, but Dylan speaks too fast and my brain is too slow today to ask him to repeat it slow enough for me to jot it down! Regardless, such beautiful additions to the picture.

So what are we doing next time? I'll let Addy tell you.


 
That's right. The next Sharks @ 7 3/4s falls just after my 28th birthday. So I am leaving my camera with them. I have shown them a few shark cakes on Pinterest. Now all I have to do is wait a month to see what they come up with. Addy already has a few ideas. I cannot wait!

'Til next time!

Crazy little things.

Listening to: Feel Good Friday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line