Sharks @ 7 & 3/4 Episode 8: Shark Facts

For this video, I decided to do something a little bit different. I left my favourite shark experts a mission.

My partner and I have an aquarium. It's a small affair with five fish and two shrimp inside. But my partner, being who he is, wants to make something a little more epic. So we are currently in the process of building an aquarium which will feature a land mass, a waterfall, a cave, some dinosaurs, and, of course, some sharks. 

This is where the mission comes in. I want to know the sharks in my tank a little better. So their mission: Find out four facts about each shark and film their findings. 

Here is what they got!



I just want to point out, they researched and filmed everything. (And still did a better job than me, their sister with a media degree!)

Do you know any facts about these four sharks? Share below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Friday Top Five!

Marine Creature of the Month JUNE

6 Months Down The Line